Old December 11th 07, 11:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Stratford - that DLR bridge... is now open

I went through Stratford station this evening and noticed - and indeed
traversed - the new bridge linking the new DLR platforms to the
westbound Central line & Great Eastern island platform.

On checking U Thant's weblog I see that he's well ahead of me in
propagating this news - it opened on monday:
http://londonconnections.blogspot.co...lly-opens.html

The bridge doesn't quite match the spectacular one at the new Langdon
Park station - it's somewhat more functional, but it seems fine
(though I did wonder if there was enough grippy gritty material spread
on what I think is the steel floor).