Old December 13th 07, 11:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected][_2_] google@woodall.me.uk[_2_] is offline

Default New fares leaflet plan

On Dec 13, 12:00 pm, "
wrote:
On Dec 13, 11:36 am, Matthew Dickinson
wrote:

On 12 Dec, 18:33, Martin Krieger wrote:

new capping rates, both undiscounted, and with Railcard discount:

There is a capping rate for Z1-9 and another for Z1-8+WJ. But how much
is the capping rate for Z1-9+WJ (Amersham and Watford Junction)?

I can't actually see the Watford Junction cap listed anywhere.

In any case caps can overlap, so the z1-8+w cap would apply to all
journeys except those to Amersham or Chesham, and the Z1-9 to all
journeys except to Watford Junction.

Not only can I not see Watford Junction cap listed anywhere. I can't
even see single fares to or from Watford Junction listed anywhere.

Hmmm, the website needs a bit of work as well because it doesn't agree
with the document:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/tickets/fa...s=S how+fares

Tells me 4.50

Page 8 of the document says that Bushey is in zone 8

and page 21 of the document says that a zone 1-8 single is 5.50

Tim.