Old December 13th 07, 11:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected][_2_] google@woodall.me.uk[_2_] is offline

Default New fares leaflet plan

On Dec 13, 12:09 pm, "
wrote:
On Dec 13, 12:05 pm, "
wrote:

On Dec 13, 12:00 pm, "
wrote:

On Dec 13, 11:36 am, Matthew Dickinson
wrote:

On 12 Dec, 18:33, Martin Krieger wrote:

new capping rates, both undiscounted, and with Railcard discount:

There is a capping rate for Z1-9 and another for Z1-8+WJ. But how much
is the capping rate for Z1-9+WJ (Amersham and Watford Junction)?

I can't actually see the Watford Junction cap listed anywhere.

In any case caps can overlap, so the z1-8+w cap would apply to all
journeys except those to Amersham or Chesham, and the Z1-9 to all
journeys except to Watford Junction.

Not only can I not see Watford Junction cap listed anywhere. I can't
even see single fares to or from Watford Junction listed anywhere.

Hmmm, the website needs a bit of work as well because it doesn't agree
with the document:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/tickets/fa...farefinder/def...

Tells me 4.50

Page 8 of the document says that Bushey is in zone 8

and page 21 of the document says that a zone 1-8 single is 5.50

Ha!

Bushey to Euston (London Underground) is 5.50. Infact it appears
Bushey to any Z1 station is 5.50, it's just Bushey to Euston (London
Overground) is 4.50. So I guess the website is wrong.

Ok.

It appears that all fares to Euston Overground are getting cheaper
(except from WJ).

Harrow and Wealdstone to Euston will be 3.00.
H&W to Z1 will be 3.50

Currently it's 3.50 regardless.

Watford Junction to Z1 is going up. Currently it's 5.50. It will be
6.00.

WJ to Euston is staying the same at 5.50

Tim.