Old December 13th 07, 07:02 PM posted to uk.railway, uk.transport, uk.transport.london
Andy Andy is offline

Default New DLR station opened today

On Dec 13, 6:58 pm, Mizter T wrote:
Tom Anderson wrote:

(snip)

I smell circular reasoning! Why can't the ELL going to use A stock?
Because St Mary's curve is being taken out. Why is St Mary's curve being
taken out? Because the ELL isn't going to use A stock!

(snip)

I haven't been following the rest of the discussion, however I saw the
above comments and will just add that I thought St. Mary's curve was
staying in.

I think that it was originally, but it would only have been as a
through siding, not as a fully signalled through route.