Old December 14th 07, 10:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
TimB TimB is offline

Default KX St P Underground overcrowding

On Dec 13, 9:15 am, "Garry Smith" wrote:
On both Tuesday and Wednesday this week, KX St P Underground
station has been closed temporarily at around 1830, due to overcrowding.

I've only in the last few weeks returned to working in London, so I
don't know how common this is nowadays. But these are the first
occurrences of closures that I have been aware of.

How often does this happen? Could it be related to the change in
passenger flows which will have been caused by St P International
- including the low-level station - now being fully open?
--
Garry Smith

There was a thread about this a couple of months ago - see the
archives.
Tim