Old December 15th 07, 05:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New DLR station opened today

In article ,
(Tom Anderson) wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007, Paul Scott wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
.li...

I take your point. ISTR a map (drawn by J. Rowland?) which put the
Wimbleware service in a different shade of green to the rest of the
District to make it clear that there were no Richmond - Edgware Road

trains. You could do something similar with the Metropolitan.
Moreover, the current map suggests you can get a train from Clapham
Junction to Stratford via Willesden Junction; you cannot.

Bit of a sweeping statement that Tom, there are 3 or 4 services
each way to/from CJ shown in the weekday timetables!

Well, bugger. Okay, but four trains does not a service make.

Thanks to Peter and Paul for the correction, though.

Eh, lad, I can remember when the Birmingham Cross-City service (well, the
Southern bit at least) consisted of only three trains a day!

--
Colin Rosenstiel