Old December 16th 07, 12:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Railcard discounts on Oyster Prepay

OK, I've had a little think and realise that a couple of the
presumptions I made in my last post were probably a bit wide of the
mark, so I'm going to correct myself here!

Note that the other points and queries I made in my other post still
stand.

Mizter T wrote:

(big snip)

OK, let's turn to page 21. There's a table of Oyster PAYG fares for
London Overground - and at the top of the table is the description for
the two columns - "(Monday to Friday from 0700 and before 1900)*"
and then
"(All other times including public holidays)".

If we follow the asterisk to the text under the column, we'll find
this intriguing footnote: