Old December 16th 07, 04:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
SamB SamB is offline

Default Railcard discounts on Oyster Prepay

On 16 Dec, 00:13, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
In article ,

(Paul Corfield) wrote:
Adult PAYG fares will be charged but there is a discounted daily off
peak cap. Note that it is only off peak travel that gains a
discount under this system.

Off-peak being defined how for this purpose, pray?

--
Colin Rosenstiel

There's the additional problem (in addition to everything else that's
been discussed) of the railcard's off-peak definition. I'm pretty sure
I can't get a discount with my railcard before 10am (rather than
9:30). I assume that 9:30 will be the cut-off time with the PAYG
system with the railcard discount?

Sam