Old December 16th 07, 08:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Peter Masson Peter Masson is offline

Default New DLR station opened today

"Tom Anderson" wrote

From H&I to Camden Road the NLL will have 4 tracks, the southern pair
westbound and the northern pair eastbound (though two tracks will have
reversible signalling, presumably to allow service to continue if one
pair is blocked for maintenance). Canonbury is shown as having three
platforms (no platform face on the northernmost line,

By 'Canonbury', do you mean 'Caledonian Road & Barnsbury'?

Yes. Sorry, I always get the two mixed up.

Peter