Old December 16th 07, 11:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New DLR station opened today

In article ,
(Tom Anderson) wrote:

December Modern Railways suggests:

Basically, the ELL won't actually join the NLL at Dalston, it'll
just turn and run alongside it to Highbury & Islington. They'll be
completely segregated (although there may be connections, they
won't be in use in normal service, if i've got this right).

I draw myself a diagram to work this out, so i thought i'd share
it, only then i thought i'd draw it more nicely first. I hope you
all appreciate this:

http://flickr.com/photos/twic/2115244713/

You show both ELLX tracks as stubs at H&I. Modern Railways shows one
continuing into the NLL.
--
Colin Rosenstiel