Old December 18th 07, 08:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison Graham Harrison is offline

Default Heathrow on Boxing Day?

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
With no public transport and because I'm a kind father I'm going to have
to drive my daughter from Cambridge to Heathrow on Boxing Day. Are they
still going to try and rip me off rotten for stopping there that day as
usual?

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Of course.

I can remember when Christmas and Boxing days were dead - only Air India, El
Al and the like. These days they mau not be wholly normal days but there
is a lot of traffic about.

And, of course, these days, the "baddies" never sleep.