Old December 18th 07, 03:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Hughes Mike Hughes is offline

Default Heathrow on Boxing Day?

In message , Paul Terry
writes
In message ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes

With no public transport and because I'm a kind father I'm going to have
to drive my daughter from Cambridge to Heathrow on Boxing Day.

National Express from Cambridge to Heathrow operates a large number of
coach services on Boxing Day, according to their website.

Are they still going to try and rip me off rotten for stopping there
that day as usual?

Almost certainly: Boxing Day has become very busy at Heathrow in recent
years and with very limited public transport (apart from coach
services) car parks will be full and taxi drivers will be smiling.

You mean like this :-))))

I'll be at Heathrow (late) on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing
Day.

shameless advert mode on

If anyone from Worthing, Brighton or nearby areas wants to get there (or
Gatwick) in the evening or come back in the early hours of the morning
then contact me.

advert mode off

--
Mike Hughes
at home in Tarring, West Sussex, England