Old December 18th 07, 09:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default St P.I..L.L Impressions.

In article ,
(Sky Rider) wrote:

Roland Perry wrote:

snip

They do indeed. Used them for that last week (and to pick up
tickets I'd ordered for delivery elsewhere).

Presumably by publishing a list of stations with ToD functionality,
it helps to limit the number of people trying to collect pre-paid
tickets from a location that isn't listed.

That said, I once managed to collect a couple of pre-paid tickets
from a FCC S&B TX machine at London Blackfriars despite it not
being on the list of stations with ToD functionality (although on
another occasion I couldn't do so when only one ticket was ready
for collection).

The Shere machines at Cambridge have a menu option to collect tickets but
I've never seen any evidence that you can actually do so.

--
Colin Rosenstiel