Old December 19th 07, 09:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark S Mark S is offline

Default Will this work?

I don't see all the above being true because take a look at this
following route:

Arrive at Ealing Broadway Go Through Barriers Take FGW to Burnham
(no Oyster) Come back to Ealing Broadway and exit barriers.

With the above route there is no way for you to signal that you have
traveled outside of Ealing Broadway so essentially are you entering
and leaving at the same station and of course I hope this does not
charge me when I have the zones on my travel card for Ealing.