Old December 19th 07, 05:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Heathrow on Boxing Day?

On 19 Dec, 01:25, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

(Mizter T) wrote:
Of course you get one seat all the way there with NX, without the need
to haul your luggage down into the Tube. Still, I'd go for the rail
route myself, unless I was carrying a bag full of gold bars... though
thinking about it I believe the convention is actually to take the
gold bars away from Heathrow...

That's all very well for single males but my daughter will have a 15
month old baby with her. She is walking, mind.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Single males - hey, just because I read and contribute to a newsgroup
about transport doesn't mean I'm a...

I jest of course, I know what you mean! ;-)

Of course it wasn't my intention to suggest that a child-on-tow is
akin to a bag of gold bars, not least because I'm sure your grandchild
is priceless. :-) When it comes to thinking about public transport
I'm always pretty careful to consider those who're less able to hop,
skip and jump around, which is a category to which a very wide range
of people come under. Certainly if anyone was wishing to travel with
small child from Cambridge to the airport then the direct coach would
be the method of choice.