Old December 19th 07, 08:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr J R Stockton Dr J R Stockton is offline

Default Autocar designs a new Routemaster

In uk.transport.london message a51f1adf-bd97-416f-8533-e9ffdd05b8bf@d21
g2000prf.googlegroups.com, Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:50:22, Mizter T
posted:

Autocar magazine (somewhat bizarrely) asked

Was it not Autocar that did road-tests on outré vehicles for the
Christmas number? I recall reading, some while ago, a test of a (1 HP)
brewer's dray. As I recall, they said that it was reluctant to start on
cold mornings, but never completely refused; and that the exhaust
emissions in the first mile were terrible.

It would be nice to read it again; is it on the Web?

--
© John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v4.00 MIME. ©
Web URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.