Old December 22nd 07, 12:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Heathrow on Boxing Day?

In article , ] (Steve
Fitzgerald) wrote:

In message
,
writes

Is Cockfosters a dreadful idea? £1.00 to park, near M25 Jcn24 and
direct to Heathrow, albeit quite a long trip

Hmm... Boxing day. Dreadful idea - I'll be working lates that day
so you might never get there

Seriously, just over an hour to Heathrow; I can't see there being
too many problems parking and it's fairly handy for the M25. Do
they charge at CFS on Boxing day then?

Are you sure? I thought it was over an hour from King's Cross to Heathrow
last time I went there.

As it happens I need to call in in Westminster on my way home so I think
I will either drive all the way to the airport and drop off or park at
Hounslow West and travel on the tube.

--
Colin Rosenstiel