Old December 22nd 07, 03:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london, uk.railway
[email protected] ryouwho@hotmail.com is offline

Default Blake Street to Southall Broadway, what ticket do I need?

On Dec 22, 2:21*pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:
wrote in message

(Blake Street is a little station on the north side of Birmingham)

When visting London via this route I usually get a day return to
Marylebone on Chiltern, with a zones 1-6 travelcard on the same
ticket. Would this cover me to catch the tube to padington, then the
train to Southall?, then the bus to Southall Broadway

Certainly will. *Your current ticket (a day travelcard) already covers you
on all rail, tube and bus services throughout *zones 1 to 6. Southall is in
zone 4.

Thanks a lot