Old December 23rd 07, 04:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Fig Fig is offline

Default Blake Street to Southall Broadway, what ticket do I need?

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 22:47:25 -0000, wrote:

On Dec 22, 6:04*pm, Philip Hardy wrote:
Paul Scott wrote:
wrote in message

Certainly will. *Your current ticket (a day travelcard) already

covers you
on all rail, tube and bus services throughout *zones 1 to 6.

Except Heathrow Express and Heathrow Connect to/from Heathrow.

I'll be someway off course if I end up at Heathrow, though!

Probably worth pointing out that you can use a Travelcard on Heathrow
Connect between Paddington and Southall. Travelcards are not valid between
Hayes and Harlington and Heathrow.

--
Fig