Old December 23rd 07, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london, uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default The East London Line is dead... Long live the East London Line

On 23 Dec, 17:02, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007, MIG wrote:
An orbital route might be a nice to have, but only in addition to the
radial routes, not replacing them. I've mentioned many times that the
trains from the Forest Hill direction are appallingly overcrowded. I
can't see how it improves things to shorten them to fit the ELL and
divert them to Hackney.

Because if they go to Hackney, no bugger'll get on them. SOLVED!

tom

I'm going to be revisiting this post later to set things straight!