Old December 24th 07, 07:40 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Lüko Willms Lüko Willms is offline

Default The East London Line is dead... Long live the East London Line

Am Sun, 23 Dec 2007 17:11:34 UTC, schrieb Tom Anderson
auf uk.railway :

I'm not saying there's no use for orbital services - quite clearly, there
is, and i look forward to the NLL having a frequency and last train time
which make it a viable option for me to travel between my friends in
Kilburn and Camden and my house in Islington instead of taking a tube via
the middle of town. But the simple fact is that the vast majority of the
demand is for radial travel, not orbital.

Are you sure that there are not more like you, who clog the radial
lines just to make a trip which could well be done by an orbital line?

Curious,
L.W.