Old December 29th 07, 07:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Old BR logo on London Underground

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 06:49:08 -0000, (Mark Brader) wrote:

Well, some might prefer it to be changed because it seems to imply that
there is a still a single organization responsible for all those trains.

Why does it have to represent that? I suppose we could go over to the
"European" symbol (the front view of a train) but why confuse people?

In any case, even if it is operated by a lot of companies, it is still
(just about) a single integrated network.

Neil

--
Neil Williams