Old December 30th 07, 09:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Autocar designs a new Routemaster

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007, Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

And remember how long London tram drivers had no windscreens because of
police objections.

Say what?

We still have almost no LED bus destination displays in London for
similar reasons.

Isn't that a disability thing, LED matrices being of lower contrast than
blinds, and thus less good for the partially sighted?

tom

--
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets
of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a