Old January 1st 08, 07:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Old BR logo on London Underground

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007, Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

In article ,
(Paul Scott) wrote:

"Lew 1" wrote in message

If a LO station only has LO services then it will eventually not have
the NR Double Arrow logo, there are some expections to this. There is
more information in the Corporate Design section of the TfL website.

Ah, my apologise. However, I don't think I like this. Assuming that
National Rail railcards are still vaild along with National Rail
ticketing and information, to not have the National Rail symbol
strikes me as odd.

The TfL 'Corporate Design' stuff explains that it's only the Dalston
Junction - Surrey Quays section (previously ELL) that won't display the
NR symbol. Everywhere else keeps it.

Although Dalston Junction-Shoreditch (-ish) was never an Underground line
and was part of BR.

That line would have NR arrows. The line being built there now will be TfL
from the get-go, and so won't.

tom

--
Things fall apart - it's scientific