Old January 1st 08, 11:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Zonal Boundaries

In article ,
(Tim Roll-Pickering) wrote:

I may be mistaken but isn't the Central Line itself the
Essex/London boundary in places? The Hainault loop was recently
moved entirely into Zone 4, I believe to encourage use by making
the fares cheaper.

Chigwell is well outside Greater London. Roding Valley and Grange Hill
are just outside but on the boundary.

Buckhurst Hill and Loughton are well outside too. I don't see why the old
zonal boundary was North of Loughton, to be honest.

--
Colin Rosenstiel