Old January 4th 08, 11:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Bias.

In message
of
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 02:32:03 in uk.transport.london, Mizter T
writes

[snip]

Are they really such silly rules? Would you let all English pensioners
use the railway network across England for example?

I believe pensioner train travel has been free in the Irish Republic for
some time. I do not know what the limitations of the scheme are.

I am uncomfortable with the traffic implications of free travel.
--
Walter Briscoe