Old January 5th 08, 01:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default [OT] Ely Place, Cambridgeshire and mail sorting in Amsterdam

Arthur Figgis wrote:

A big company I used to work for sent outbound mail through some private
company, which then sent all the post via (I think) Germany en route to
its destination. We'd occasionally get phone calls from people puzzled
by seeing German markings on the envelopes.

I frequently get mass mailings from American companies I do business
with via Germany.
--
Michael Hoffman