Old January 5th 08, 02:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Q Q is offline

Default Oyster cards and 'ONE' railway

"Paul Scott" wrote in message

The TfL 'Oyster on National Rail' map was revised (again) as of 02 Jan
08 - might I suggest this is the current situation? Rectory Rd is shown as
ok, maybe there is a rolling programme to expand outwards towards zone 6?
Agree its odd there has been no new 'one' publicity, maybe they have had
bigger issues, last week, such as hte Liverpool St closure...

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...G-08-01-02.pdf

Paul S

I have seen nothing again about it. The little paper slips they had a while
back have all vanished and I've not seen anything since.