Old January 5th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.arts.movies.past-films,uk.transport.london,alt.boomerang
Fig Fig is offline

Default Withnail & I & The Chocolate Factory

On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 18:35:26 -0000, Offramp wrote:

I am sure we've all tried the Withnail & I drinking contest. Has
anyone out there tried the Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory eating
contest?

LOL, what prompted that question?
I would like to ask, is there a film that features copious eating of mince
pies? I could do with a game based around that to get rid of my current
mountain.

--
Fig