Old January 6th 08, 11:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sky Rider Sky Rider is offline

Default Farringdon Underground toilets closed

Walter Briscoe wrote:
I stopped at Farringdon, this morning, to use the toilets just inside
the gateline above the steps to Platform 4 - the westbound BedPan
platform. I found my access blocked by a gate - it seems there is no
BedPan service, today.

That'll be because of ongoing engineering works between Hendon and
London Blackfriars. I can't remember the last time anyone refered to the
Thameslink service as the BedPan service - having said that,
Thameslink trains from Bedford are going no further south than London St
Pancras so the BedPan service proper is operating today! ;-)

The toilets have a notice reporting they will be out of order until
further notice. The helpful gateline CSA told me they had been out of
order for a couple of months.
I complained at https://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/contact/tube/default.asp.
I thought it helpful to advise people here.

Personally I never use the toilets at Farringdon but thanks for the advice.

snip