Old January 7th 08, 04:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected][_2_] google@woodall.me.uk[_2_] is offline

Default There's something wrong with the oyster readers at WatfordJunction

On Jan 7, 5:33 pm, "
wrote:
I'm going to ring up the helpline but I can guarantee that
they'll say it's my fault as the system cannot possibly get it wrong.

Actually they didn't. They just said "Hmmmm."

Equally irritating, they can't refund to the card unless you use a
tube station. And I don't use tube stations unless I cannot avoid it.

So they're going to send me a cheque instead. How is it that autotopup
can work but crediting a maximum fare journey can't at Euston TOC?

Tim.