Old January 7th 08, 08:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jamie Thompson Jamie  Thompson is offline

Default There's something wrong with the oyster readers at WatfordJunction

Equally irritating, they can't refund to the card unless you use a
tube station. And I don't use tube stations unless I cannot avoid it.

I had much the same situation last month. My situation was a late
night return from Euston to Watford J., and the barriers told me to
seek assistance at 2:30 am. Fat chance.

So they're going to send me a cheque instead. How is it that autotopup
can work but crediting a maximum fare journey can't at Euston TOC?

Strange, I was told there was a £5 admin charge for getting a cheque
which would conveniently negate my refund. C'est la vie.