Old January 8th 08, 08:48 PM posted to uk.railway, uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default An open letter regarding Croxley Rail link

On 8 Jan, 19:19, Arthur Figgis wrote:

(snip)

http://www.therockalltimes.co.uk/pol...k-rockall.html says:

should they feel obliged to pursue the matter, we'd like to point out
the following interesting statistics:

Total number of ballistic missile submarines:
UK: 4
Denmark: 0

Total number of operationally-available nuclear warheads:
UK: 200+
Denmark: 0

Fantastic bit of research Arthur - the aforementioned article has
solved the mystery of exactly why the UK has spend £XXXX billion on a
nuclear arms programme - it's so we can enforce our claim on Rockall.

Still, imagine how much better out nuclear arsenal would be if we'd
spent the £9bn that's been frittered away on the West Coast
modernisation on a proper doomsday device... then no-one would mess
with us and our Rockall.