Old January 8th 08, 09:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Read Chris Read is offline

Default BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

"Mike Hughes" wrote:

Now if you want a *proper* taxi service with a licensed taxi I'm your man.
I'll even go to Gatwick for £50 from near Victoria or within 1 mile of
it - but only after 5 a.m. and before 8 a.m. [1] and not on Tues, Wed or
Thurs mornings :-)))

[1] that's the time I go home and the discounted fare would pay for my
fuel home. I only work 4 nights a week so that's why I'm not available on
those days
rapidly ducks back down
--
Mike Hughes

How (un)comfortable do you find hacking up and down the A23 regularly in
(presumably) a TXsomething?

Chris