Old January 8th 08, 09:44 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ken Ward Ken Ward is offline

Default An open letter regarding Croxley Rail link

"Charles Ellson" wrote in message
It was for practical purposes only a paperwork annexation which was
also attempted by Iceland and the Irish Republic. These claims have
all been declared invalid by the United Nations as it is not
recognised as habitable land despite the efforts of an ex-SAS man who
camped on the rock for a few weeks. Perhaps reclaiming Doggerland is
more practical ?

The SAS man was Tom McClean who was sent by Maggie to live in a box for 40
days on Rockall. I wonder why the box had a "Barrett" sticker on the side?
I also wonder why he was allowed to illegally use Amatuer Radio frequencies
to chat to his brother back in Scotland? At least Helen Sharman was given an
Amateur Callsign to use when she went into Space.

KW