Old January 8th 08, 10:16 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ken Ward Ken Ward is offline

Default An open letter regarding Croxley Rail link

"Mizter T" wrote in message
Fantastic bit of research Arthur - the aforementioned article has
solved the mystery of exactly why the UK has spend £XXXX billion on a
nuclear arms programme - it's so we can enforce our claim on Rockall.

Still, imagine how much better out nuclear arsenal would be if we'd
spent the £9bn that's been frittered away on the West Coast
modernisation on a proper doomsday device... then no-one would mess
with us and our Rockall.

Never mind those nasty Danes....

We will always have Rockhall in BOLTON!

See.. http://tinyurl.com/32z6v7