Old January 9th 08, 12:42 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default An open letter regarding Croxley Rail link

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008, Ken Ward wrote:

"Mizter T" wrote in message
Fantastic bit of research Arthur - the aforementioned article has
solved the mystery of exactly why the UK has spend £XXXX billion on a
nuclear arms programme - it's so we can enforce our claim on Rockall.

Still, imagine how much better out nuclear arsenal would be if we'd
spent the £9bn that's been frittered away on the West Coast
modernisation on a proper doomsday device... then no-one would mess
with us and our Rockall.

Never mind those nasty Danes....

We will always have Rockhall in BOLTON!

Ah, i can see where you've gone wrong, there - what you have is f*ck all
in Bolton.

[fx: runs away]

tom

--