Old January 9th 08, 10:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Hughes Mike Hughes is offline

Default BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

In message , Chris Read
writes

"Mike Hughes" wrote:

Now if you want a *proper* taxi service with a licensed taxi I'm your man.
I'll even go to Gatwick for £50 from near Victoria or within 1 mile of
it - but only after 5 a.m. and before 8 a.m. [1] and not on Tues, Wed or
Thurs mornings :-)))

[1] that's the time I go home and the discounted fare would pay for my
fuel home. I only work 4 nights a week so that's why I'm not available on
those days
rapidly ducks back down
--
Mike Hughes

How (un)comfortable do you find hacking up and down the A23 regularly in
(presumably) a TXsomething?

Chris

No problem at all as I decided to invest in a nice leather seat with
extra padding (yes I do need it!). With automatic gearbox and a separate
drivers compartment it certainly beats driving a manual Ford Mondeo in
Brighton!

It a TX1 and I travel either via the A24 (up to town usually) or the A23
(home usually as I'm in autopilot mode).

--
Mike Hughes
at home in Tarring, West Sussex, England