Old January 9th 08, 01:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Did you mean...?

So, I’m looking through some 20th century magazines while the
mechanics at KwikFit Aldershot fix something on the car this morning
when my eye falls upon an advert for a recruitment agency touting
itself as ‘A truly local job search facility for Surrey and Southwest
London’.

And called without apparent wit or irony ‘Bluejob’

If your firewall allows, check it out at

http://www.bluejob.co.uk/

I was hoping, as the icing on the cake, that Google would come up with
a ‘Did you mean…’ but it doesn’t.