Old January 9th 08, 10:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default GOB Class 172s

On 9 Jan, 22:52, "Paul Scott" wrote:
How many 150s are currently used? Does 9 two car units allow for the
possibility of running in pairs? The West Midlands 2 and 3 cars are going to
have end gangways, apparently the Overground ones won't...

4 peak, 3 off-peak. I think they have 6 of them in total (plus 2 on
loan to FGW). End-to-end journey is 35 minutes, so you need 5 or 6 for
the planned 15 minute frequency. Having 9 would cover an hourly run to
Clapham Junction, though I've no idea if that's the intention.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London