Old January 10th 08, 04:25 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Lew 1 Lew 1 is offline

Default St Albans Country Bus Running Day Questions

A last minute change of plan (job cancellation, sadly) had the up-side
that I'll be able to get along to the St Albans Country Bus Running Day
this Sunday (13 January). I've never been along to one before as
weekends tend to be workdays for me and am really looking forward to it.

Now as there isn't time for me to send off for one of the running
sheets, can anyone here tell me:

(a) What time things start

and

(b) Where I can buy one of the timing sheets when I arrive on the day.

http://freespace.virgin.net/ian.smit...BR/CBR08SA.htm

seems to provide most of the answers, I hadn't even heard of this event but
am thinking of tagging along now. Thanks for the heads up!

Best Wishes,
LEWIS