Old January 10th 08, 06:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Hughes Mike Hughes is offline

Default BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

In message ,
writes

I take it Saturday night is the best night to work for jobs and Sunday night
is the worst?

Not necessarily.

I find that there can be a lot of '****heads' out there on a Saturday so
you tend to look for those who are not too drunk. I've even spent over
an hour on the 'directional rank' at Cranbourne St (Leicester Sq)
turning away drunks. Net result is that you don't take any money during
that time.

Sundays on the other hand you tend to take every job that comes along
and with less traffic you can get back from even the 'undesirable' areas
in very little time. It can be especially good if there are problems
with the trains and planes.

Over the years I've discovered the best way to work is to take every job
that comes your way - the only exception being for those who obviously
too drunk, after all you don't earn if they're sick in the cab.

--
Mike Hughes
at home in Tarring, West Sussex, England