Old January 11th 08, 01:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Sky Rider Sky Rider is offline

Default St P.I..L.L Impressions (Thameslink southern exits)

Sky Rider wrote:
Lew 1 wrote:
What is strange is that passengers who don't have tickets are directed
back
to the main ticket halls in order to get in. Is there a plan to have
ticket
selling capabilities at the former Thameslink entrance?

I've sent a query to LUL (via their online feedback form) regarding
their position on the Pentonville Road entrance to KXSP and will report
back once they reply back to me.

I passed by the said entrance last Monday and I noticed a couple of new
debit/credit card-only TVMs, but they weren't operational at the time.