Old January 11th 08, 07:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] districtdave@btinternet.com is offline

Default Last unpainted D Stock (last "silver" Underground train)

On Jan 11, 6:31*pm, wrote:
Actually I'm glad my info is incorrect. Let's hope the last working is
an all-day runner/early stow so that it can be seen in daylight. Be
nice if the last train can be spruced up - shoebeams repainted,
original all-red roundels restored. Well I can dream!

I'm afraid you probably are dreaming i a number of respects.

For accurate information find the appropriate thread on the forum
related to my web site; I'm sure you'll understand that I can only
undertake to be as accurate as I am able in one place.