Old January 11th 08, 08:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london, uk.railway
Jamie Thompson Jamie  Thompson is offline

Default Oyster and National Rail season tickets

On 11 Jan, 17:28, JB wrote:
Can you transfer the travelcard element of an annual National Rail
season tickets that has an origin of somewhere outside London, for
example Cambridge to Zones R1256, onto an Oyster card, and if so how?

JB

Quite strange, I've been meaning to ask *exactly* this question (even
down to the mention of Cambridge), for the last few days! It's even
stranger as my online gaming nickname is JB