Old January 11th 08, 10:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Megabus/trains getting off early??

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

Michael is reading too much into NCoC 16. It makes three separate
statements:
(1) There exist tickets that don't allow stopping short/starting late.
(2) All such tickets also prohibit Break of Journey.
(3) It will be made clear if you have such a ticket.

I'm not commenting on (3) with respect to Megatrain, but statement (2)
is *not* what Michael says it is. In particular, there are tickets where
BoJ is forbidden but stopping short or starting late is not.

I take your point. The use of the word "may" is key.

In any case, break of journey is still prohibited on these tickets, and
Megatrain isn't authorizing stopping short or starting late.
--
Michael Hoffman