Old January 11th 08, 10:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Last unpainted D Stock (last "silver" Underground train)

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article
,
() wrote:

For accurate information find the appropriate thread on the forum
related to my web site; I'm sure you'll understand that I can only
undertake to be as accurate as I am able in one place.

You're going to have the URL there. The only site I can find through
Google regards 2005 as "latest".

As Dave said, look at the forum, not the main site.
--
Richard J.