Old January 12th 08, 08:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] districtdave@btinternet.com is offline

Default Last unpainted D Stock (last "silver" Underground train)

On Jan 11, 10:59*pm, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
In article
,

() wrote:
For accurate information find the appropriate thread on the forum
related to my web site; I'm sure you'll understand that I can only
undertake to be as accurate as I am able in one place.

You're going to have the URL there. The only site I can find through
Google regards 2005 as "latest".

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Don't know why you had a problem Googling it - I just have and it was
at the top of the list....

However, the forum address is http://districtdave.proboards39.com/index.cgi

HTH