Old January 12th 08, 10:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Oyster and National Rail season tickets

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:37:20 -0800 (PST), MIG
wrote:

If so, that means that anyone who declines to have all his/her
movements tracked will no longer be able to get anything longer than a
weekly and will have to pay more, as on LU already. You can't have a
monthly unless your card is registered.

AIUI you can't have a monthly season ticket of any kind without giving
your details in. The purpose of this is to allow the issue of
replacements[1], mind, not to track particular tickets.

[1] Got my first ever replacement season yesterday after my old one
got drenched in the downpour and refused to open any barriers after
that...

Neil

--
Neil Williams