Old January 12th 08, 04:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default North London Line

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:08:27 -0000, "Lew 1"
wrote:

Incidentally, I was a little surprised last night to find a video on YouTube
that praised Silverlink as the country's greatest operator. Perhaps I was
alone in thinking that it always single-handed ruined any journey that
involved it and was too lazy even to collect fares for its own services!

Did you ever use the County mainline services? They were very
professionally-run, though the last few weeks were marred by the
strikes.

Neil

--
Neil Williams